lundi 17 mai 2021

"How to Build the Ultimate Lifestyle Business to Achieve Time, Location, and Financial Freedom" - FREE MASTERCLASS with the 7-figure CEO Andrew James

When I first started off in the online marketing world, I jumped from business to business trying to figure out which was the best option.

After trying almost every major business model online for 2 years straight, I came to the conclusion that the only real way to know what business model is right for you, is to know your outcome.

Each major model like dropshipping, running an agency, consulting, affiliate marketing etc has their own unique pros and cons, so it’s impossible to know which is right for you until you know what it is that you want from this business.

For me, it was total freedom. Time, location and financial.

I wanted to travel the world, meet amazing people and have as many epic experiences as I could, while having a business that was churning for me.

I liked working on the business (it’s fun), but I didn’t want a model that require me to be dealing with clients all day because I wanted time to enjoy my life.

So after:
-running an agency
-being a consultant
-being a traditional affiliate marketer
-selling health supplements online

I realized that none of these models were going to get me to my goals fast enough.

Most of them required massive amounts of my time for fulfillment of the products that were sold, and were what we now call “golden jail cells”.

After trying all of these models I was introduced to the concept of selling other people’s high ticket courses and consulting offers.

I didn’t know at the time, but this would come to be the model that would set me free.

This was high ticket affiliate marketing.

After about a month of learning this model, I made my first $12k and started exploding.

I was moving so quickly because unlike these other models, I didn’t have to fulfill in the sales I made AND the commissions were huge, which allowed me to stack my account and scale faster than any other model.

Fast forward a couple years later and this business model has completely revolutionized my life and helped me live a life of jumping from one beautiful country to the next, living however I please, and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Being able to have control over your life is one of the greatest gifts you can ever give yourself, and that’s why we are so passionate at EE about spreading this model of high ticket affiliate marketing to the world.

When you can get your life back, you can become the best version of yourself, and then you can start focusing on giving back to the world and making it a better place.

If you’d like to learn more about how this model works and how you can use it to set yourself free, watch this video we just released going over this business in depth.


https://www.goldenmuse.co/masterclass

It’s one of the most undiscovered models in the industry, and there is an incredible opportunity for anyone who is serious about building a sustainable business online. Enjoy, Andrew James


affiliate marketing reviews

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire